Vans | Half Cab '92 - Pig Suede Brick Red
30 Years of the Half Cab
In 1992, skaters created the world’s greatest skate shoe with just scissors and duct tape. They cut down their shoes to make something that could push skateboarding the way they wanted to, and the Half Cab was born. Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. Made with classic suede and 6 oz canvas uppers, the Skate Half Cab ’92 Pig Suede gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. Because after 30 years, the Skate Half Cab is still made for skateboarding. Only now, it’s better than ever.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- ICONIC STYLING - A mix of suede and 6 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Half Cab.
We Also Recommend