Vans | The Lizzie - Gold/White
The Lizzie, the first signature skate shoe from Lizzie Armanto, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes—a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainably conscious solution for all skateboarders. Created with organic materials and inclusivity in mind, Lizzie and Vans are proud to deliver something completely different for a new generation of skateboarders.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
• SUSTAINABLY CONSCIOUS MATERIALS - The all-new upper (the quarter panel, tongue, and lining) is made using 100% organic renewable cotton that regrow as we use them. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
• UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using VR3Cush™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of 60% natural rubber harvested from trees) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.
• WEARAWAY UPPERS - The sturdy leather uppers brush off to a different color when the fabric gets worn.
To learn more about Vans and their journey to sustainable materials, please go to vans.com/sustainability.
We Also Recommend