Blockhead | Nothing Is Cool Shirt "Party" - Black
In 2001 we decided to get the band back together for one night and do a Blockhead reunion party so Ron Cameron took his original 1988 Nothing is Cool graphic, stretched it out and added some oddball freaks, geeks and misfits in the background for a limited t-shirt for the team and friends. It was just too rad to never be seen again so here’s a super limited chance to own one and this time with a twist.....kind of an over, under, sideways down, there’s 4 logos laid out in the style of a 60’s surfer mod striped shirt.
- Cool Blue or Black available in a modern cut premium soft cotton Next Level
- Silver available in a standard heavyweight Alstyle
- Note: 2XL and 3XL are standard in black and silver
- Art: Ron Cameron 1988/ 2001/ 2021
- Print: 3 color front, 1/C small logo back
- Water based inks for a softer print
Note: Photos are mock-ups, actual shirt and print colors may vary slightly.
We Also Recommend